db-torque-user mailing list archives

From <mark.a.g...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: Putting schema into the select clause
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:01:10 GMT
Steve, This is an ongoing issue with Torque and one I have not seen a
solution for. Although some solutions have been offered on this list
there currently seems to be no practical way to fully qualify object
names.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Toth [mailto:steveftoth@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 7:39 PM
To: torque-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Putting schema into the select clause

I'm trying to use Torque with Oracle and I'm not sure how to get torque
to put the schema before all table names during select operations...

Right now the SQL is coming out like this..

SELECT TABLE.COL1, TABLE.COL2, TABLE.COL3 FROM TABLE

I want it to look like this
SELECT TABLE.COL1, TABLE.COL2, TABLE.COL3 FROM SCHEMA.TABLE

or
SELECT TABLE.COL1, TABLE.COL2, TABLE.COL3 ,TABLE2.COL1 FROM
SCHEMA.TABLE, SCHEMA2.TABLE2

What do I need to do in my schema.xml file, or generation ?

Thanks!