db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Göschl,Siegfried" <Siegfried.Goes...@drei.com>
Subject RE: Specify hostname upon DB connect
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:03:34 GMT
Hi folks,

Some guess since Torque is a service you would additionaly need:

+) Torque.shutdown()
+) Torque.initialize()

Cheers

Siegfried Goeschl

-----Original Message-----
From: T E Schmitz [mailto:mailreg@numerixtechnology.de]
Sent: Mittwoch, 11. August 2004 09:57
To: torque-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Re: Specify hostname upon DB connect

Hello,
I tried to implement a reconfiguration of Torque at runtime following the advice Guy Galil
kindly provided below.

I just changed the URL but I didn't manage to get this change to take
effect:

Configuration config = Torque.getConfiguration(); config.setProperty(urlKey, newValue); Torque.setConfiguration(config);

What do I need to do to get the new config property value to take effect using Torque 3.1?

Regards,
Tarlika

PS: I mistakenly sent this reply to the dev list a couple of days ago,
sorry about that)

--

Regards/Gruß,

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz