db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: Torque 3.1.1-rc1 deployed and tagged
Date Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:44:08 GMT
Saravana Krishnan Kannan wrote:

>  Looks like torque-3.1.1-rc1 doesn't support ant. Am I right? If yes, I want to use maven
just as an ant replacement! I dont want ANY new features of maven for now. Can I do this simply
by installing maven and using it as mentioned in the docs?

To use maven you would need to provide at least a rudimentary project
descriptor for your project, but this is fairly simple to do.

Ant is still supported, but until the actual distributions are released
you don't have easy access to the build file.

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.