db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: [Fwd: RE: Date vs timestamp with Oracle]
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 02:12:15 GMT
Was the message you are referring to this one?

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=torque-user@db.apache.org&msgNo=4216

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Saravana Krishnan Kannan wrote:

>Hi Scott,
>
>  I remember very well that the Date vs Timestamp had something to do with the templates
that generate code for the Date type field. Someone sent a well explained mail about it to
the list and it made a lot of sense. Hope that's the patch you are applying. Thanks for your
work.