db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: [Fwd: RE: Date vs timestamp with Oracle]
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 02:10:46 GMT
Sarav,

I would suggest you send a brief description of the problems your
patches address to the village-dev mailing list and see if you get a
response.  There has been no activity on village for a very long time,
but if there are legitimate problems that need to be addressed you will
hopefully get a response.

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Saravana Krishnan Kannan wrote:

>Hi,
>
>  I haven't tried to get it integrated with the main Village, but I'm definitely willing
to lend them the code if they would put it along with the main Village code. As of now my
patch has a lot of Oracle specific code, but that can simply set up village to call my code
only if the Metadata says the connection is an Oracle connection.