db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Marius Siegas <mar...@elinara.ktu.lt>
Subject Re: ComboKey composite primary key: modifying PK fields
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:29:38 GMT
Hi,

   Thanks for your thoughts. Well, ok, maybe this behaviour isn't that
   bad, but i stil think Torque should handle this a bit differently, it
   at least could setNew(true) when i do modify my PKs or do something
   else so i could detect my error more easily... Anyway, i'm happy i
   know about this behaviour now, it could be documented somewhere at
   least.