db-torque-user mailing list archives

From T E Schmitz <mail...@numerixtechnology.de>
Subject Re: Specify hostname upon DB connect
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2004 09:06:40 GMT
Hello Guy,

Thank you for posting your solution,

I am using Torque 3.1 and I just had a look at Torque.java. I didn't
spot any re-entrancy problems there.
We really just need this feature during the test phase. I have only one
login at application start and from then on the application accesses the
same DB.

As far as I can see your changeDbHost(...) would do the trick!

Thanks again,
Tarlika

--

Regards/Gruß,