db-torque-user mailing list archives

From T E Schmitz <mail...@numerixtechnology.de>
Subject Re: generate classes for one table only
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 12:50:40 GMT

Hello,

Yes, that what we do, too - the generated Base.java files go in the
build tree, not into CVS. We copy only the generated non-Base java files
into the CVS source tree. All done via Ant.

The only thing I wish I had is a separate schema file for each table so
that only those sources where the corresponding table changed would have
to be generated. The more tables we add, the longer the build takes...

Regards,
Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz

--

Regards/Gru├č,