db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Robert Bowen <s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Disable Trigger in Torque?
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:13:56 GMT
You need to set the defaultIdmethod for ALL of your
tables to native:

<database name="apdcat" defaultIdMethod="native">

... What Torque will then do is use the sequences
defined by the database. In order for this to work you
need to tell Torque the name of the sequence for every
table:

<id-method-parameter name="apd_acces_id_acces_seq"
value="apd_acces_id_acces_seq"/>

... This way Torque will call the sequence and assign
the new id correctly.

FYI, if you have a table with a non-auto-increment
primary key you must do the following:

... so Torque doesn't try to apply the "native" method
to this specific table ...

Cheers,
syg

--- Ferruh Zamangoer