db-torque-user mailing list archives

From ravi dhoolypala <ravi1...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to remove [DEBUG] from output....Please Help Me ,...Urgent
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 05:28:02 GMT

Hi all...
I am new to torque .Started using just a week ago.I am currently working out examples of Torque
with Tomcat ...My team is thinking of using torque for a massive application over here ......I
want to remove the [DEBUG] statements from the output bcoz i think it will fill catalina.out.....i
dont have much space....please tell me how to remove those statements....thanks

Ravi