db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Rasmussen <jrasmus...@lnxi.com>
Subject Re: How to remove [DEBUG] from output....Please Help Me ,...Urgent
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 17:06:59 GMT
Ravi,

I submitted some example files to the list a few months ago and
explained what needed to be done, in addition to removing the
torque-gen.jar, to customize log4j. Please search the archives and the
wiki. If you cant find them I can dig the email up for you.

Good luck.

Jeff Rasmussen

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 22:28, ravi dhoolypala wrote:
> Hi all...
> I am new to torque .Started using just a week ago.I am currently working out examples
of Torque with Tomcat ...My team is thinking of using torque for a massive application over
here ......I want to remove the [DEBUG] statements from the output bcoz i think it will fill
catalina.out.....i dont have much space....please tell me how to remove those statements....thanks