db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Saravana Krishnan Kannan" <saravkr...@uky.edu>
Subject Re: Re: RE: Another bug fix (23-June-2004) for the Village patched for Oracle.
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 05:47:26 GMT
I'm extremely sorry. The previous mail was not meant for the mailing list, it was meant for
Thomas Fischer. I generally get mails regarding village sent directly to my mail address.
Thought this mail was sent to my email. My bad! Sorry again for mailing the mailing list.

~Sarav

-----Original Message-----
From: "Saravana Krishnan Kannan" <saravkrish@uky.edu>
To: torque-user@db.apache.org
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:00:36 -0400
Subject: Re: RE: Another bug fix (23-June-2004) for the Village patched for Oracle.

Hi,

  Sorry about the laaaate reply, I was tied up with
some other work. I don't mind giving out the code, but
I would like to know why you want to look at the code
before giving it to you?

  The main reason that I'm not giving the source code
for download is to make sure people who find a bug
report it before they fix it themselves. I saw too many
branches of patches for village (before I wrote mine)
and I didnt want that to happen again.

-Saravana