db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Cameron Hickey" <...@panoramatos.com>
Subject RE: generate classes for one table only
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 12:30:24 GMT
Agreed... any of the auto-generated files that you are not modifying
should not be checked into CVS.  All the components of your project
which are required to generate the classes should be there, so that
anyone who checks everything out can easily regenerate them.  Some
developers I have worked with keep all generated code out of the main
source tree of their project, and use an ANT task to combine them when
they do a build.

Cameron