db-torque-user mailing list archives

From <florianf...@compuserve.de>
Subject Re: Criteria parses to "SELECT FROM .."
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:36:10 GMT
Hi Ron!

I suggest your class is named LanguagePeer. If it is not, change it to
the appropiate name in the following statements.

2 Solutions:

1.) change the line "return doSelect(c)" to "LanguagePeer.doSelect(c)"
since
doSelect(Criteria) exists in BasePeer, too and since it is static and
because of this it's overriden.

2.) add a line "addSelectColumns(c)" before the try catch-block.

This code should have another mistake: It should never give back a
list of Language-Objects, but it should return a list of Village-
Records.
I guess this is not what you want. Solution 1.) will solve this
problem, too. 2.) won't.

Hope it helps

F. Fray

PS Nevermind! This is a quick answer, so dont care about my english!