db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: Torque patches
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:46:19 GMT
Artur Z wrote:

>there were no releases of Torque since september 2003
>but i noticed several times that some people talk about patches, bug fixes...
>where from they can be downloaded ?

Some patches have been applied to the TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH of cvs and some
work on 3.2 has certainly been committed to cvs HEAD.

There are a number of patches that have been submitted to the mailing
list (check the archives) and to Scarab that are yet to be committed
because of a lack of time on my part and a lack of other committers to
step forward and action them.  For the present you will need to track
these down and apply them yourself.

Scott

--
Scott Eade