db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Andras Balogh <and...@reea.net>
Subject Re: IdGenerator is null
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:08:36 GMT
Hello,

    Torque  doesn't need the schema at runtime, all the information  is
stored in the Map classes.
Currently i think Torque is "confused" at your side  which method to use
to generate unique keys:
IDBroker - this is implemented in Torque
Native - this is implemented by the DB in your case MYSQL and
auto_increment fields.
(i hope your are using auto_increment fields in DB??!)

Andras.