db-torque-user mailing list archives

From ron piterman <ron.piter...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: IdGenerator is null
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:59:13 GMT
Does Torque needs my Schema to do IDs? Also after I generate the Object
Model? because Currently it has no access to the schema file.
(I can hardly imagine this is happening, since in the properties or in
the configuration method, there is no reference to the schema file, so,
suppose torque needs it, how would it find it?)
Cheers, and thanx - I will try it now...
Ron