db-torque-user mailing list archives

From T E Schmitz <mail...@numerixtechnology.de>
Subject Re: URGENT!! Optinanal foreign key column not deleting
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2004 16:32:39 GMT
Hello,
I am not quite sure why criteria / doSelect should return a result while
criteria / doDolete doesn't for the same values.

But bear in mind that for doDelete and doUpdate "no hits" is not an
error. Therefore no exception is thrown. In fact, you don't get any
feedback at all. This in itself is a problem for some applications.

You mention that you use "object" types rather than primitive. Have you
tried using  new Integer(95) as a Criteria parameter?

--

Regards/Gruß,

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz