db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Bertram Grillitsch" <bert...@grillitsch.at>
Subject RE: 2 newcomer questions
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:15:57 GMT
hi,
Firebird and torque works fine.
The tricky parts are rather on the firebird than the torque site.
A good open source example for torque with firebird (and other DB's)
is http://sourceforge.net/projects/trackplus/.
Take a look at the settings and handling used there (verry simple).
You find hardly any groups handling this combination.
But firebird is so close to interbase that nearly all info you get on
interbase with torque, applies also to firebird.

Bertram

and now it's 3 posts.