db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Dovlecel Alexandru Ovidiu <alexandru.dovle...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: torque vs....
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 07:41:42 GMT
You can take a look at the following page:
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ObjectRelationalToolComparison
Cayenne looks nice.
ORB is not yet mature (IMHO)
Hibernate is a mature project with lot of support and features (but will not
integrate JDO)
Castor could also be an alternative.

Torque is not mentioned in this comparison. Maybe somebody with some
experience in Torque can contribute to this wiki and add some info about
torque???

Personally I would go for the Hibernate, but it might take some time to
learn how to use it.

Hope it helps,
Alex