db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Husek, Paul" <Paul.Hu...@pfizer.com>
Subject corruption on oracle
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:08:56 GMT
Hello,

I'm currently using Torque 3.1 with Oracle 8.1.7. I'm experiencing an
anomaly.  Specifically the following code:

   CapUser cu = p.getUser();

   cu.setPwChangedDate(new java.util.Date());  //this causes data corruption

   cu.save();

causes part of another field (the username) in this record to change.
Specifically the first 3 characters of a field.  I can detect this by
immediately looking up the record after the save.  Changing other fields in
this record does not seem to have this problem. Has anyone ever experienced
this?

How can I see the SQL the save() method generates too detect what's going
on?

Thanks,

Paul