db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Artur Z" <arte...@o2.pl>
Subject 1. onDelete 2. 1:n association
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 06:41:32 GMT

torque allows setting onDelete attribute in foreign keys relations
but does not generate any java code to perfrorm deleting (it delegates this to db)
I decided to try to modify Object.vm template, so it would generate such code
but first I'd like to ask if somebody have not done that before/already ?

and second problem is that torque does not generate code for 1:n association, when both (master
and detail) tables are the same
I also consider making such change to templates, but maybe there is a patch or fix which makes
this change ?

if so could you share it ?

of course, if answers will be "no" and I'll succseed I'll be proud to share my solution to
the list :)