db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Artur Z" <arte...@o2.pl>
Subject Restore database in MSSQL using torque
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:03:31 GMT
the following command in MSSQL restores database from file:
RESTORE DATABASE database_name FROM DISK = 'backup.bak'

but when i invoke it as query using torque server says that operation can not be performed
because I'm logged in
it means that I will never be able to do it from my app :(
is there another way to restore database from file ? (making backup works fine)

if somebody has a solution, tip/trick or idea I'd be greatefull