db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Vjeran Marcinko" <vje...@tis.hr>
Subject URGENT!! Optinanal foreign key column not deleting
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2004 12:03:23 GMT
Hi folks.

I have a junction table (no primary key) containing only optional (nullable)
foreign keys. And I use javaType="object" attribute in schema xml.
Everything works fine except deleting.

Lets' say I want to select some rows :
Criteria crit = new Criteria();
        crit.add(TmModelProfilePeer.MODEL_ID, 95);
        List list = TmModelProfilePeer.doSelect(crit);

and eveything works fine. But when I want to delete these rows by same
criteria :
        Criteria crit = new Criteria();
        crit.add(TmModelProfilePeer.MODEL_ID, 95);
        TmModelProfilePeer.doDelete(crit);
it doesn't work. No exception, just no deletion. ??!!
Help!!!

-Vjeran

Tis.kis d.o.o
Heinzelova 33