db-torque-user mailing list archives

From r...@mankin.org.uk
Subject Date vs timestamp with Oracle
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:18:53 GMT
I have just changed some of my DB fields from DATE to TIMESTAMP, however the
generated Oracle DDL is still DATE which drops the time part.

How do I get Torque to generate real date+time and not have to edit the DDL by

BTW when I did this in mySQL I had no problems. I am using Torque 3.1.

                               Unfortunately, most programmers like to
                               program. Some of them would rather
                               program than eat or bathe.
                               - Larry Constantine