db-torque-user mailing list archives

From r...@mankin.org.uk
Subject FWD: Problems with javadoc
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 16:56:34 GMT

This is a bug that is really a left-handed compliment. I am concerned about
the Javadoc that is generated from the Torque templates. It causes a large
number of warnings that obscure the small number of warnings that I really
need to see.

For instance:

/users/rxm1676/work/pmfapiserver/src/java/com/gsk/bet/BaseEntityrelationship.jav
a:554:

warning - @param argument "int" is not a parameter name.
/users/rxm1676/work/pmfapiserver/src/java/com/gsk/bet/BaseEntityrelationship.jav
a:554:

warning - @param argument "int" is not a parameter name.
(These two arise from setPrimaryKey(,))

/users/rxm1676/work/pmfapiserver/src/java/com/gsk/bet/BaseEntityname.java:1148:

warning - @param argument "nameid" is not a parameter name.
(This one arises from setPrimaryKey(). The parameter name is 'key')

/users/rxm1676/work/pmfapiserver/src/java/com/gsk/bet/BaseEntitycasPeer.java:799
:

warning - @param argument "Connection" is not a parameter name.
(This one arises from retrieveByPK( , , Connection conn)).

That I am worrying about this is a sign that there is not all that much
wrong with the basic workings of Torque, but I would like to reduce my 200
or so warnings down to the dozen that I really need to look at.

BTW I am using 3.1.
--
                               Unfortunately, most programmers like to
                               program. Some of them would rather