db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Brent Atkins" <Brent.Atk...@Pro-Sys.biz>
Subject RE: CNE using maven-plugin from cvs
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:21:08 GMT
The project.xml file only downloads the proper driver.  Have you set your properties correctly
in
your project.properties file?

My project looks a bit like this...

#-------------------------------------------------
#  Torque Plugin Properties
#-------------------------------------------------

# Database access settings, set according to
# your environnment

torque.database.user = ${db.user}
torque.database.password = ${db.password}
torque.database.host = localhost

# Project specific settings, should not be
# changed for this project

torque.project = btp
torque.targetPackage = btp.torque

# You shouldn't need to change these settgings
# unless you are using a differnt database, have the
# db set to listen to a non-standard port, or you are
# using a different driver (driver is listed as a
# dependency in project.xml, if you change value here
# you must also add that dependency to project.xml)

torque.database = mysql
torque.database.createUrl = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/btp
torque.database.buildUrl = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/btp
torque.database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/btp
torque.database.driver = com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

# Settings to generate torque docs in xdoc format
# and place in xdoc directory for inclusion in
# Maven site:generate goal

torque.doc.format = anakia
torque.doc.dir = xdocs/database

# Added to fix odd Torque plugin problem
# I'd like to eventually remove these

torque.basePrefix = Base
torque.addSaveMethod = true
torque.saveException = Exception

# Needed for Maven development, or you will go mad.
# Comment out for normal use

#torque.runOnlyOnSchemaChange = false

Obviously you will need to change btp to your own project name.

For more info on what these properties actually do, check out
http://db.apache.org/torque/generator/properties-reference.html