db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Jarrell, Maury" <Maury.Jarr...@fhr.com>
Subject RE: Transaction Management?
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:49:25 GMT
Thanks, Seigfried!

You solved two of my problems at once.  I was having an issue with the
connection pool running out of connections; Transaction.commit(conn) instead
of conn.commit() solves that.  The other issue was that I didn't specify the
connection when I ran Peer.executeStatement, so even though I created a
connection, it wasn't doing me any good.

Here is the corrected code in case it might help somebody:

          Connection conn = Transaction.begin(dbName);
          DbaTablespacesPeer.executeStatement(
            "alter tablespace " + tablespace + " end backup",
            conn);
          Transaction.commit(conn);

Thanks again,
Maury

Systemproperty();

> 			systemProperty1.setName( "FOO" );
> 			systemProperty1.setValue( "BAR" );
> 			systemProperty1.setCreationdate( new Date() );
> 			systemProperty1.setModificationdate( new Date() );
> 			systemProperty1.save(  con );
>
> 			Systemproperty systemProperty2 = new
Systemproperty();