db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Xavier Maysonnave <xav...@omondo.com>
Subject Re: Firebird & Torque
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:01:08 GMT
Hi,

I recommend that you use the FirebirdSQL-1.0.1 JDBC driver.

I got some problem with the latest 1.5 beta 3 driver, some length are
missing in some varchar field.

Use the interbase type with firebird.

I got some problem when I try to reversed Firebird.

But this is already fixed in our EclipseDatabase plugin.

I can give you the necessary material to fix the reverse tool in torque.

You can download our EclipseUML studio from our web site for any test
purposes.

Our evaluation licence is valid for 20 days.

By doing this, you can quickly test Firebird, the code generator is also
available.

Test the reverse capabilities of Torque.

Keep me informed

Do not forget that I have a fix for that.

Regards.