db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Foster, Tony" <Tony.Fos...@DRKW.com>
Subject RE: DATE and TIMESTAMP in Oracle with Torque 3.1
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:40:51 GMT
Yep, that's what it's all about.  But I can't claim to have made the fix -
it was the result of a long day's search and some help from Bob over at
Reuters...

-----Original Message-----
From: Saravana Kannan [mailto:skkann0@engr.uky.edu]
Sent: 15 June 2004 4:24 pm
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: RE: DATE and TIMESTAMP in Oracle with Torque 3.1

Hi Tony,

Have you already done the fix? Is it simply a matter of creating a new
java.sql. Timestamp (with the correct values stored in it) and returning it
instead of the
java.sql.Date? I have a patch for village to take care of the Oracle-BLOB
problem and you have one for Oracle-Timestamp. I would like to combine both
and
have one single patch. Do you mind sending me the source or diff?

-Sarav

----
> The information contained herein is confidential and is intended
> solely for the addressee. Access by any other party is unauthorised
> without the express written permission of the sender. If you are not
> the intended recipient, please
> contact the sender either via the company switchboard on +44 (0)20 7623
8000,
> or
> via e-mail return. If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to
read
> our
> e-mail disclaimer statement and monitoring policy, please refer to
> http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/ or contact the sender. 3166

There are 10 kinds of people in the world,
those who know binary and those who don't.

http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/ or contact the sender. 3167