db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Saravana Kannan <skka...@engr.uky.edu>
Subject Another bug fix (23-June-2004) for the Village patched for Oracle.
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:28:01 GMT
Hi,

  Anyone using the Village patched for Oracle from my website
http://sweb.uky.edu/~skkann2/ please note that a new bug fix has been made on
23-June-2004. The bug was the inability to retrieve CLOBs from the database. It
has been fixed now and I was informed by a user (the one who pointed out the
bug) that the retrieval of CLOBs works fine now. Any one who has plans of using
CLOBs with Oracle should definitely download the new patch. Others Torque/Oracle
are just recommended to download the new patch. Thanks.

~Saravana