db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Maven Plugin Location
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 17:23:50 GMT
"Eric Pugh" <epugh@upstate.com> writes:

>Alright..  I guess I was hoping there was a version online somewhere..   The
>reason I don't want to build it is because the next person who downloads and
>builds Scarab will go through the same process.   I could upload the plugin
>somewere on the torque site I guess if that works?

Well, we _can_ upload the plugin from torque-3.1-dev to ibiblio. Maybe
anyone knows which are the current rituals to upload stuff...

However, I don't know whether this would clash with a plugin from the
3.2 branch....

You can find the torque plugin from 3_1_BRANCH HEAD at

http://www.apache.org/~henning/maven-torque-plugin-3.1.1-dev.jar

	Regards
		Henning