db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Maven Plugin Location
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 12:24:39 GMT
"Eric Pugh" <epugh@upstate.com> writes:

>Hi all,

>I am testing Scarab's (scarab.tigris.org) use of the Torque/Maven
>integration and discovered the Maven RC2 doesn't come with Torque.  So I
>need to get it from elsewhere..   Is there a distribution available online
>that I can use, or do I have to build from CVS?

cvs checkout -r TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH db-torque
cd db-torque/src/maven-plugin
maven plugin-install

Note, however, that maven 1.0-rc2 has a but that prevents the torque plugin
from working. It is fixed in rc3.

>Is there a recommended version as well?

I'm using maven-1.0-rc3, maven-plugins-HEAD and torque-plugin from the
TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH head and actually it works quite satisfactorily (if you
can live with the vdoclet plugin not working thus making it impossible to
rebuild a site. Ah well, I'm pretty sure that murks^Wmaven will never work
100% but the current state is better than anything we had for a long time).

	Regards
		Henning

"Fighting for one's political stand is an honourable action, but re-
                                    Open Source Software Development"