db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: Maven Plugin Location
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 10:46:26 GMT
Is this released at all?  And maybe, if we just timestamp it, it doesn't
matter.  Here is the documentation on how to get the stuff to ibiblio, it is
apparently much easier:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?MavenRepository

I would tackle this, but the signing of releases is something I haven't
dealt with before.  However, it seems to suggest that signing isn't
required, just doing the md5 checksum...

Eric Pugh