db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: missing comma error during sql insert
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 06:46:03 GMT

Hi dir,

I tried to reproduce your error by inserting a single quote in a
varchar-field on an Oracle-Database and it worked.
The fact that Torque tried to escape the single quote with a backslash
rather than with a second single quote could be explained if torque doesn't
know you are using an oracle database.
Did you specify the property
torque.database.nameofdatabase.adapter=oracle
in your torque.properties? (of course replacing nameofdatabase with your
database name)

   Cheers,

           Thomas