db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Raphae.Mankin.RaphaelComplementary%GSK...@gsk.com
Subject FWD: RE: visualizate the database as picture
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 09:45:07 GMT
http://quantum.sourceforge.net is the URL you want. It gives you tabular,
rather than graphical displays.

The way to use it in Eclipse is
1. Open a Quantum DB perspective
2. Right click in the 'bookmarks' pane and create a bookmark for each
schema/DB
3. Open a bookmark, and away you go

Be careful when creating the bookmarks. If you accidentally set one up with
the wrong DB type you cannot correct the error. If you try, it will
probably not display the DB properly. The only way to recover is to delete
the bookmark and to start again.

----- Forwarded by Raphael X Mankin/Complementary/PharmRD/GSK on
19-May-2004 10:38 -----
|         |           raph@mankin.org.u|
|         |           18-May-2004 18:37|

-----Fwd: <IDEAIFIKKHINPABFHFFIAEAICDAA.Brent.Atkins@Pro-Sys.biz>-----