db-torque-user mailing list archives

From <dir.jayaprak...@daimlerchrysler.com>
Subject missing comma error during sql insert
Date Fri, 07 May 2004 13:27:21 GMT

Hi

Iam new to torque
when evere if u try to insert string data containing single quote

Say ' don't' it gives missing comma as expected

How to avoid this

Error i got during insert

[torque-sql-exec] Failed to execute: INSERT INTO Node
(id,isform,parentid,descri
ption,haschildren,ownerid,createddate,modifieddate,delstatus,workflowstatus,node
typeid,lltypeid,wfdefid) VALUES (165,1,112,'Trying to edit a downloaded
pts-file
 I get a message, that my macro execution security settings don\'t allow
that. W
hat do I do?',0,13,to_date('2001-02-12','yyyy-mm-dd
hh:mi:ss'),to_date('2002-04-
24','yyyy-mm-dd hh:mi:ss'),0,30,3,1,1)
[torque-sql-exec] java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00917: missing comma

please help me

Thanks
Jayaprakash