db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Lach, Thierry" <Thierry.L...@bbdodetroit.com>
Subject RE: Maven Plugin Location
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 19:52:41 GMT

      <type>plugin</type>
    </dependency>

-----Original Message-----
From: Henning P. Schmiedehausen [mailto:hps@intermeta.de]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 1:24 PM
To: torque-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Re: Maven Plugin Location

"Eric Pugh" <epugh@upstate.com> writes:

>Alright..  I guess I was hoping there was a version online somewhere..
The
>reason I don't want to build it is because the next person who
downloads and
>builds Scarab will go through the same process.   I could upload the
plugin
>somewere on the torque site I guess if that works?

Well, we _can_ upload the plugin from torque-3.1-dev to ibiblio. Maybe
anyone knows which are the current rituals to upload stuff...

However, I don't know whether this would clash with a plugin from the
3.2 branch....

You can find the torque plugin from 3_1_BRANCH HEAD at

http://www.apache.org/~henning/maven-torque-plugin-3.1.1-dev.jar

	Regards
		Henning

>Eric