db-torque-user mailing list archives

From T E Schmitz <mail...@numerixtechnology.de>
Subject Re: log4j configuration
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 18:30:21 GMT
It is also possible to control Torque's log4j output via your
application's log4j.properties file. I have set up log4j logging for my
application and in my properties file I set the categories:

#category settings
log4j.category.util=WARN
log4j.category.org.apache=WARN
log4j.category.org.apache.torque=DEBUG
log4j.category.org.apache.commons=WARN

Regards,

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz

PS: MS, You seem to be using HTML email. Unfortunately, this will make
your emails and therefore mailing list contributions totally unreadable
for others (it means you have to scroll a mile to the right when
browsing the archive). Please, use plain text email for mailing lists.

MS wrote:

> I downloaded torque and tried out the sample bookstore application.   It works nicely,
and I'm excited about using torque.  However, I cannot get the logging statements to go into
a file instead of the console.  I searched the mailing-list archives and any online resource
I could find, but found no useful information.