db-torque-user mailing list archives

From T E Schmitz <mail...@numerixtechnology.de>
Subject Re: ticked off
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 08:50:11 GMT
Have you set your schema to use defaultJavaType="object" ?

Do you use Integer objects or int? If you use int your FK will assume an
integer value the default value being 0 (zero). Only if you use objects
as opposed to primitive values will you be able to set any column to null.

As the DB can distinguish between null values and actual values you
should always use defaultJavaType="object" in order to be able
distinguish this in the application too.

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz