db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Saravana Kannan <skka...@engr.uky.edu>
Subject Re: log4j configuration
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 16:28:22 GMT
Hi,

> * Which file contains the logging configuration information?   The entries in
> Torque.properties are ignored.

Remove the torque-gen-3.1.jar from the lib/ directory after you are done with
compiling the example. The file is not needed for running the example and it had
a log4j.properties file inside it that messes with the log4j properties in
Torque.properties.

> * Where (i.e. in which java file) is the logging initialized?

Somewhere deep inside the Torque code I guess.

~Sarav

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world,
those who know binary and those who don't.