db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "MS" <m.c.salo...@verizon.net>
Subject log4j configuration
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 16:11:30 GMT
I downloaded torque and tried out the sample bookstore application.   It works nicely, and
I'm excited about using torque.  However, I cannot get the logging statements to go into a
file instead of the console.  I searched the mailing-list archives and any online resource
I could find, but found no useful information.

Can anyone answer the following for me:

* Which file contains the logging configuration information?   The entries in Torque.properties
are ignored.

* Where (i.e. in which java file) is the logging initialized?

Thanks in advance,
MC