db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Brent Atkins" <Brent.Atk...@Pro-Sys.biz>
Subject RE: Generation Problem with Maven
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 16:59:38 GMT
Here are the properties that I had to set to get it to work.

Note: I use IDMethod = native, if you use the IDBroker you may need to set 2 other properties,
but
since I don't use it, I don't know what they are (I found them somewhere in the archive though...).

torque.basePrefix = Base
torque.addSaveMethod = true
torque.saveException = Exception

Just stick them in your project.properties

-----Original Message-----
From: Torsten Eberl [mailto:newsgroup@vstar.de]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 12:58 PM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: Generation Problem with Maven

Hi,

I have a problem generating java classes with maven.

After I started the process with "maven torque" I will get the correct sql-file but instead
of java classes with the table names I get correctly looking files with the name of
an object. For instance

org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.ConstantExpression@d5eb7[value=Base]Rbacrole.java

The correct name would be BaseRbacrole.java

I have the same problem with torque-gen-3.1 and yesterdays torque-gen-3.2-dev.
I'm using maven 1.0-rc2.

I guess the schema is correct, because it worked fine with ant.

Has anybody an idea what version conflict this might be?
Or could there something else be wrong?

Torsten