db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "joop" <j...@gmx.co.uk>
Subject tomcat 5.x torque struts logging
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:05:27 GMT
Anyone,

	I do know this is a stupid , but I'll ask never the less ;-).
I have a working app using a torque schema derived db layer. I have copeid
all the jars to a struts (pre working) wepapp. I got the jars from the
torque-gen.jar/lib dir. When I deploy my webapp I get debug logging that is
blowing the logging I need to debug out of the water. I'm getting loads! How
do I set the debug level? Ive changed all the .properties file relating to
degub to WARN. Ive set my torque.debug level to warn ! I couldn't even get
the app standalone to log anything but debug after some persistant attempts!