db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Huang" <danih...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Problems with save
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 16:22:09 GMT
Hmm...
Not sure if this matters, but do you have an entry for
torque.database.default.adapter?

Regards,
Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Sez Sez [mailto:sezmillenium@yahoo.es]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 10:24 PM
To: torque-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problems with save

In my project-schema.xml I have the database name
attribute.

<database name="default">
</database>

In ClassMapBuilder, i have this code

dbMap = Torque.getDatabaseMap("default");
Moreover, my torque.properties is

torque.database.default.driver=postgresql
torque.dsfactory.default.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.Jdbc2PoolDataSo
urceFactory
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.driver =
org.postgresql.Driver
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.url =
jdbc:postgresql://triki:5432/Intranet
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.user = postgres
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.password =
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.defaultMaxActive=10
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.testOnBorrow=true
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.validationQuery=SELECT 1

torque.database.purlibf.adapter=as400
torque.dsfactory.purlibf.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.Jdbc2PoolDataSo
urceFactory
torque.dsfactory.purlibf.pool.defaultMaxActive=5
torque.dsfactory.purlibf.pool.testOnBorrow=true
torque.dsfactory.purlibf.connection.driver =
com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver
torque.dsfactory.purlibf.connection.url =
jdbc:as400://192.168.55.58
torque.dsfactory.purlibf.connection.user =
torque.dsfactory.purlibf.connection.password =

I have another defined connections in this file with
others names.

When i try to do class.save() or class.save(String
name-connection) I have the same error...

I don't know what is the problem!!! please help!