db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Manske, Michael" <Michael.Man...@dat.de>
Subject RE: SetFkId throws TorqueException
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:56:33 GMT
> Is it the case that the methods _never_ throw the exception regardless
> of targeted database?

hm, these methods just set single values in a torque "bean", sometimes a
dependend foreign object will be reset to null, eg.:

public void setAddressId(long v) throws TorqueException
{
    if (this.addressId != v)
    {
        this.addressId = v;
        setModified(true);
    }

    if (aAddress != null && !(aAddress.getAddressId() == v))
    {
        aAddress = null;
    }
}

So i think the methods can never throw a TorqueException, because even with
a complex object model i can't see how these
methods could hit the database.

so long
Micha