db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Grey.Lee" <Lee.G...@SunTrust.com>
Subject RE: C++ tool like Torque?
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:53:11 GMT
I'm far from an expert on Torque, but it is all based on Velocity
templates.  I think you could, if you were so inclined, simply revise
the Velocity templates to generate C++ source rather than Java source.
That might be more work than you're interested in, but I think it would
work.

I guess the trickiest part might be adding new templates for the .h
files.  You'd have to look into what drives the generation process and
see what it takes to add new templates.

Sounds like a potentially fun project.  ;-)

Enjoy,
Lee Grey
SunTrust Banks, Inc.

The information transmitted is intended solely
for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of or taking action
in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you have received this email in
error please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.