db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Grey.Lee" <Lee.G...@SunTrust.com>
Subject JDBC to XML ant task
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 00:38:59 GMT
When I stumbled on the Wiki, I saw a brief mention of the "jdbc" ant target, which seems to
read an existing JDBC connection and reverse-engineer the torque XML to match it.  I have
not been able to locate any other mention, nor any documentation on this function.  Is there
any?  Has anyone used it?

One of the things that worries me is wiping out my existing database by not understanding
the subtleties of using Torque.  Is this a legitimate concern?  Which actions can drop tables
or databases?  Do you get the chance to approve or cancel before it happens?

Thanks,

Lee Grey

SunTrust Bank
The information transmitted is intended solely
for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of or taking action
in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you have received this email in
error please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.