db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Grey.Lee" <Lee.G...@SunTrust.com>
Subject Status of download and confusion with tutorial
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:11:42 GMT
Hi.  I am just get started with Torque, and I'm wondering what the
status is.  The latest update is 9/1/03?

The thing I'm finding puzzling is, given how long since a new release,
why don't the docs match the download?  The tutorial refers to
build-torque.xml, but I don't even have that file in the download.  I
can't figure out what's wrong with my build process.  I am able to
successfully build the generate-props target, but that doesn't generate
any files.  I'm not sure what to do next, since I don't have
build-torque.xml, and the tutorial seems to think that I should.

I'm sure this is a simple case of newbie-it is, but I'm not sure why
everyone hasn't seen the same problem I have.  Is everyone else using
Turbine, and I'm the only one trying simply to use Torque as a
standalone piece?

Thanks,

Lee Grey

SunTrust Banks, Inc.
The information transmitted is intended solely
for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of or taking action
in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you have received this email in
error please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.