db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Grey.Lee" <Lee.G...@SunTrust.com>
Subject RE: JDBC to XML ant task
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:32:05 GMT
Yes, I looked at it.  (Not as thoroughly as I could, admittedly.)
Unfortunately, there is no information in the jdbc task.  It's purely
internal and displays as a single ant task.  Is there any doc on it?

Thanks,
Lee

Has
> anyone used it?
> >
> > One of the things that worries me is wiping out my existing database
by
> not understanding the subtleties of using Torque.  Is this a
legitimate
> concern?  Which actions can drop tables or databases?  Do you get the
> chance to approve or cancel before it happens?

The information transmitted is intended solely
for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of or taking action
in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you have received this email in
error please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.